The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veterans, LGBT, students with disabilities and women entering business school in fall of 2017.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Up to $40,000 of total tuition and fees towards your first year MBA Program expenses
- A paid summer internship at the end of your first year of study within Investment Banking or Equity Research
- The opportunity to receive further funding towards total tuition and fees for the second year of your MBA program upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program
Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources
To be considered please apply online via our website campus.bankofamerica.com no later than May 28, 2017 at 11:55pm EST.
- Candidates must apply to a 2018 Investment Banking or Equity Research summer associate internship posting
- When applying, select “Yes” when asked if applying via a scholarship program, and enter the program code FELLOWSHIP
- In the cover letter field, attach the following as one PDF file with your application:
- An essay of 500 words or less describing how you see the Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship supporting you to achieve your career goals
- Copy of one essay submitted to your business school
- Two letters of recommendation
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org